Thursday, July 11, 2013

Some more cataloguing

Today I had two of my pieces published in two separate publications! I'm a little excited. Never thought when I started this blog that it would lead to this, so I just want to put a quick "thank you" out to the wonderful people at Daily Life (Fairfax) and The Guardian for reading my stuff and giving me a shot. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it.

Here's a few of my recent works, collected for convenience:

11/07/13 

1/07/13



28/06/13
 
5/06/13

26/05/13

4/03/13

As soon as it becomes available, there is also a podcast from when I was on Joy FM with the wonderful "Lefty Pinkos" Bryan and Kath! Thanks to those two for having me on board. I LOVED every minute! 

Thanks again, everyone. Onwards and upwards, hey?

Some other cataloguing links are available here and here if you wish to read more! 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this. I have been loving the Guardian Australia's journalism, and I have enjoyed your pieces. I find myself pretty much ignorant of what you write about, and clearly have a lot to learn. Your writing style is accessible, knowledgeable and wise, so I feel I'm in good hands.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your note! I am really glad you have liked my writing, and appreciate you taking the time to let me know. I'm still so new to all this, that feedback is gold!

      Delete