Saturday, June 28, 2014

"Anonymous" comments now gone

Sorry all, I have removed the ability to comment on this blog using the "Anonymous" setting. I was not going to do this but finally decided to because:

1. I AM SICK TO DEATH OF SPAM! There are only so many spambots selling fake tan salons, plastic surgery posting on here that a ranting black feminist can deal with. Seriously, it's amazing the rabble a feminist blog can attract. So they are now being locked out for my sanity. 

2. I did ask people that if they used this setting that they also took the time to write a handle. A good portion of people don't do this despite my requests. I therefore recommend that people get a google account or similar to post. 

Apologies for any inconvenience caused. I still appreciate your comments and I hope they continue to come in.

No comments:

Post a Comment